AR are pleased to be selling this well presented 2015 Mazda BT-50 UR XTR Utility Freestyle 4dr Man 6sp 4x4 3.2DT [Sep]
FEATURES & EXTRA'S
- 4 SEATER, "TURBO DIESEL", MANUAL, 4 X 4
- FULL SERVICE HISTORY
- LIFT KIT
- TUFF MAG WHEELS
- REVERSE CAMERA
- NUDGE BAR WITH SPOTTIES
- TOW BAR WITH ELEC BRAKES
- SPORTS BAR
- TOUCH SCREEN WITH USB X 2
- SIDE STEPS
- HILL HOLDER
- ELEC & ROLL OVER STABILITY / TRACTION / HILL DESCENT / TRAILER SWAY AND CRUISE CONTROL
- 8 X AIR BAGS
- MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL AND INFO SCREEN
- 2 ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL AIR CONDITIONING
- ELEC WINDOWS
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DRIVER'S SEAT
- REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING
- THE DRIVE AWAY PRICE INCLUDES 6 MONTHS REGO
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE
This is an impressive vehicle that is guaranteed not to disappoint; be sure to organise a test drive today.
FIND US; now with TWO convenient locations;
* TRADE-ins welcome.
* BUY with confidence; best price guarantee on new & used cars.
* INSTANT finance with competitive rates (
* INSURANCE we can arrange.
* GUARANTEE of clear title & safety certificate provided on all cars for your piece of mind.
* STATUTORY warranty with the option of extended warranties up to 3 years.
* CAN deliver anywhere in Australia
* PLEASE SEND GENUINE ENQUIRIES ONLY WE ARE CHARGED PER ENQUIRY, THANK YOU
For more information on this vehicle fill in the form below:
Please confirm price, specifications and features with the Dealership.
The Dealer's actual prices may vary from the published price for a number of reasons, including additional charges applicable under the laws in your state. Contact the dealer to confirm the final drive away price that will apply to your purchase. The Dealer and its providers of data have been diligent in providing accurate and complete information. However, the Dealer and its providers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data. Please contact the dealer to confirm the details of this vehicle. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
The declared fuel consumption figures are determined by testing under standardised laboratory conditions to comply with ADR 81/02. Real world fuel consumption is influenced by many additional factors such as individual driving style, load, traffic and vehicle condition. The declared fuel consumption figure should only be used for the purpose of comparison amongst vehicles.